Technical support for the application form is available from our IT help desk:
Tel: 0800 634 758 or +64 4 9747675 (available from 12pm to 6pm NZT Mon to Fri)
*Callers will hear on hold music while they are being connected to a Helpdesk Analyst.
If the line is busy and it goes to voicemail or if you are calling out of hours, please leave a short message or contact us via Email with the following information -
- Full Name;
- Area code and telephone number that we can contact you at (The Helpdesk is situated in Sydney. It is important to provide us the area code so that we can call you back);
- Product that you are querying about (NZ Online Forms);
- Application name and submission code (if available);
- Short message describing the issue. Eg
- I have been transferred an application but cannot submit
- I forgot my password
- I have left the organisation and need to change the usename
- I have issues printing
- How do I authorise an application
- How do I create a post approval form
Please keep your contact details up to date in My Account (top right hand corner) so that you can help us help you.
IS THE SYSTEM SLOW FOR YOU? Please ask your IT department to check the packet shaping/filtering and to prioritise www.ethicsform.org/NZ. In the event there is a bottleneck in your network this could potentially speed things up. Another reason for the delay can also be due to your Organisation's firewall.
Please contact the HDEC secretariat for questions about the HDEC review process or responses to provisional approval decisions via email@example.com or call 0800 4 ETHIC (0800 4 38442).